O&D Environmental Contracting LTD SLURRY LAGOONS
WHO ARE WE?
We are an environmental protection company long established in Ireland. We specalise in geosynthetic membranes to protect soil and water.
We only work with the highest quality ISO certified material providers and our technicians are all certified by the TSWIP regulating body for welders. We have multiple crews that operate all over Ireland and most works are completed in 2-3 weeks.
Do you need civil engineering or land draining works? O&D Environmental can provide these services as well.
A newly built lined lagoon is now eligible to receive full Grant Approval under the new TAMS II Grant Schemes.
Take advantage of up to 40% reduction in cost this year!
Whether you prefer pump or propeller agitators, we can design the lagoon for maximum effectiveness.Inspection Manholes with Leak Detection are Provided
Advantages of our lined lagoons
- Rodent Proof
- Chemical Resistant
- Easily agitated & mixed
- More cost effective than other storage methods
- Safer operation
- Conforms to Department of Agriculture Standards
- UV Resistant
- Made to measure
Download out printable Slurry Lagoon brochure here.
We are with you every step of the way!
- We provide advice and assistance to prepare drawing and apply for planning permission
- We provide the groundworks to expertly prepare and excavate the lagoon to your specification.
- We install the pipe network and inspection manhole.
- We prepare the sub-grade as specified by our engineer.
- We expertly prepare the top bund to secure your liner
- Our expert welding technicians layout and weld a top quality sealing membrane that carries a 30 year guarantee; providing you with a perfect 100% seal.
- We install required concrete agitation pad and safety wheel stop.
- We can supply 6 foot fencing with gate, tyre ladders and safety signage as required by safety regulations.